Writing Resources for Authors
I learn something more about writing every week. I like to share what I am learning with my readers and other writers. Writing is a constant learning curve for me. There is much to know in the craft of writing but one thing is for sure, a writer must stick to it and keep the flame burning. Much of my writing content pertains to the faith community, but the skill it takes to write well has universal rules that make up the craft. The following blog posts and book reviews chronicle my writing journey while at the same time offer helps to guide you in yours. Wishing you well on your writing journey.
2015 -2017: Book Reviews
- 2017 Ghostwriting: The Murphey Method (book review)
- 2016 The Self-Publisher’s Ultimate Resource Guide (book review)
- 2015 Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable / Seth Godin (book review)
- 2015 Proofreading Secrets of Best-Selling Authors (book review)
2015: Blog Posts
- 2015 Writing is like teaching.
- 2015 Writing is about passion.
- 2015 The business of writing for beginners.
2014: Blog Posts
- 2014 My 10 favorite writing & publishing experts and why
- 2014 Is writing a sprint or a marathon?
- 2014 Resources you need for writing a book.
- 2014 Writing is passion and message.
- 2014 Writing advice for wannabee authors
- 2014 Don’t write your manifesto before doing your homework.
- 2014 Learn the craft then begin the book